You can understand the intensity. Apparently, we are going to some kid's 'Christening', think I'll bring a good book.

Here I am with one of my favorite cousins, Hunter.

Thanks for the hang!
Pre-salvation.

Some people can't be saved.
Mid-salvation.

Hallelujah!

Hello Godmother/Aunt Cathy, 'one day I will make you an offer of cuteness you can't refuse'.
Here's dad singing triumphant, German wassails at church.

And clapping awkwardly after remembering we're not German (and it's not Christmas).

Godfather John looking really tall and vaguely Cuban.
Viva la revolucion!
Unky J Tim keeps the paparazzi at bay.

Photo edited by staff (again)
Back in beautiful Colorado:
Here I am in Cheyenne, Wyoming at the world's largest rodeo. Any minute now, an angry Kia will come charging through this gate . . .

Mom White Face not looking for a wampum trade.

What? You have'um firewater?
This saddle was of the finest Corinthian leather . . .

Until I pooped on it.
And here I am obviously enjoying the rodeo. Look at that smile.

As my dad has proven, excessive drooling is a sign of interest and intense concentration.

This rainbow ended on my crib yo.

For reals.
No comments:
Post a Comment