Friday, September 25, 2009

Good times, bad times

I can't believe I ate the whole thing . . .


Well, at least I tried.


Do I have to show you how to adjust the flash?


One sec, I'm checking out this month's Hanna Anderson catalogue centerfold!


Maybe, one day I'll be a designer there.


Why is dad crying?


What'd I tell you about that flash?


TURN IT OFF!!!


Don't talk to me, I'm finding a happy place . . .


Getting close.


Ah, much better.


Back up Mr. DeMille.


Moms is just camera-happy now--she needs a hobby!


Of course, I AM very photogenic: the creamy baby skin, the shiny eyes--and the hair that only seems to be growing out of the top of my head, baby-punk stylie.


I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay.


I'm either happy, or gathering my strength to leap savagely out of my bouncy and smash that camera.

1 comment: