
Cool, me too.

Now I will perform a magic trick--watch me swallow this wooden toy!

Hmmm. . . it worked so well with the remote control. Oh, well.

On to my next adorable project--seeing what I can grab that I'm not supposed to, using my newfound pre-crawling skills.

I think I'm turning Vietnamese I really think so.

Here's my latest gift from dad.

Is it a gift if he just took it out of the dishwasher?

Looks like it'll be a long disappointing life of birthdays.

I'm passively resisting, like a white Ghandi.

Just wait till I can get up (looks like it should be soon.) Be afraid, people.

I know, I look so sweet and innocent. . .

. . . or am I?

I know my diaper ain't so sweet right now.

Not sweet-smelling, anyway!

Don't worry, though, I don't have to deal with it! Life is good when you're a baby, man.

My look-du-jour: "Mr. Wise Guy"

And I'll leave you with the look that always gets the ladies: "Master McCutie." This one's for you, Baba and Grammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment