Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week Seven: Perfecting the Nap



Sleeping like an angel in my swaddle. . .
and it's time to wake up for my sandwich! At first, all is well. . .




. . . until I notice that the sandwich lady is snapping pictures rather than
taking care of business!



Apres-snack.



Napping in the car



. . . until I notice the damn sandwich lady snapping away again.



Gimme a break, lady--I'm trying to get some shut-eye here.



And don't give me any lip about it, either.



Fine, one more pose for the camera.



Dozing off in the bouncy. . .



. . . until Tata decides I need a good burping.



Napping is so hard to perfect, but I'm working on it.
I've just gotta break that camera, though.

Livin' tha dream.

1 comment:

  1. You guys must have really cold summers in Boulder.

    Seriously: "Parents and caregivers should be careful not to put too many layers of sleep clothing or blankets on infants-or to keep room temperatures too warm-because overheating increases the risk of SIDS" said Duane Alexander, M.D., Director of the NICHD

    You should try to dress the baby in about the same clothing that you are wearing. I see Ryan's wearing shorts in the picture, but the baby is wearing a diaper, probably a onesie, and footed PJ's. Then he's getting covered by a blanket or sleepsack.

    ReplyDelete