Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chillaxin'

Hey people, it's me again. Everyone just went to sleep so I finally have a chance to get some me time and figured I'd update the old blog again.

Here I am vogueing in the bouncy seat. I don't think this is my best side but dad's pretty inept at the whole picture taking thing so we all have to suffer together. How Catholic.


Mom horning in on my shot (again from my bad side, next time I'm going all Christian Bale on dad).



Me and my womens, B and Special K and this time even Mollie has to horn in on my shot.

Some chicks will do anything to get in a pic.

Hope I inherit Mom's teeth or at least dad has the benjamins for a sweet grill!
Best start saving now old man.


Here I am being smothered by dad at the Boulder Creek Festival.
Just kidding, I'm actually hiding from the scent of dirty hippy.

Note the freakishly huge arm, look out Ah-nold, here comes the Poopinator.

This here's a jam for all the fellas,
try to do what those ladies tell us,


Bust a move y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment