Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 5

Hey again, thought I'd check in while I have a little downtime. I figured I'd share today's pic o' the day to help show y'all that if I grow up whack, don't blame me.

Here's what happens in this place when a guy just wants to unwind after a long day in his own pee.



Did I cry? No. Complain? No. Just minding my own wet bidness when before you know it mom and babcia are worried I'm cold and bust out a hairdryer to warm me up. Whatever happened to a little warm milk and a blanky? Boulder brings out the Weird with a capital 'W'.

Here I am watching the Nuggets try to make it to the Western Conference Finals for the 1st time in 24 years.



And here I am celebrating the victory. Can't wait to get my first K-Mart tatt.




More tomorrow. Robert out!

No comments:

Post a Comment