Saturday, May 9, 2009

Where am I?

Hello, welcome to the blog inspired by the birth of Robert Walter Lecky. This posting will be updated as often as possible by my parents who will be making embarrassing posts in my voice that will ultimately have to be destroyed if I'm to maintain any shred of dignity in my adolescence. Enjoy it while you can because when I learn how to use a computer and delete this blog it will be gone for good. Sound fair? Great. Here we go . . .

Here's a little bit about me:

Vitals:
DOB: 5/9/2009
Time: 14:11 MST
Place: Boulder, CO
Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Height: 21.5"
Hobbies: Baccarat
Sign: Who cares

And here I am with mom, Day 1:



Thanks for taking this pic of me 20 minutes after freedom, I really appreciate the fact that you didn't give me 5 more minutes before my hands turned pink, blue hands just don't look normal to anyone, even newborns. I guess a moms love really is blind.

Oh yeah, mom's on morphine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment